|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 01, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. Part of the scholarships is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to study in Holland. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
Excellent applicants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes with a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
|SEE ALSO: Stipendium Hungaricum (Government of Hungary) 2023-2024 Scholarships for International Students|
Benefits of Delft University of Technology Masters Scholarship
- € 5.000 in the first academic year for Non EEA students, as contribution to living expenses for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
- A candidate can be awarded multiple Holland Scholarships, based on merit, to a maximum of 3 (€15.000).
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
The application round for academic year 2023-2024 will open on 1 November 2022. The deadline for application is either 1 February 2023 or 1 May 2023/1 June 2023. Please check the website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline
Only students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft via email by the end of March 2023 and May 2023. Please notice that this is an ongoing process.
How to Apply
ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED MUST BE SUBMITTED AT ONCE with the MSc Application !
2. Upload the Scholarship Application Form
3. Upload or request TWO reference letters:
- You can upload your reference letters during your MSc application (as one PDF document), according to the indicated requirements.
|SEE ALSO: Erasmus Mundus GLOCAL Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Students|
- You can request the reference letters from your referee(s). Fill out the information about your referee/s and invite them by using the ‘send invitation button’. The referee(s) will receive an automatic email inviting him/her to upload a reference for you.
- You can combine both procedures. E.g. 1 upload and 1 referee request.
- Reference letters will not be considered if you have already submitted your application.
- Reference letters will not be accepted after the Scholarship deadline.
4. Upload the English language certificate
- Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
All documents required for the scholarship must be submitted together with the MSc Application.
After submission no additional documents can be uploaded
|⭐ Apply Next: Carleton University 2022/2023 Richard J. Van Loon Scholarships for African Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.