|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 03, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Excellence Programme is initiated by Wageningen University & Research to attract excellent students for a Master’s programme, and who might have the potential to do a PhD after their MSc graduation in Wageningen or elsewhere.
About 10 full scholarships are currently available for Non-EEA students wishing to study in Netherlands, at the Wageningen University & Research. The scholarship will cover a full tuition fee waiver, travel allowance, stipend and other related costs for the duration of the programme.
|SEE ALSO: DW Akademie Masters Scholarships for Students 2022|
- The applicant is from a country outside the European Economic Area (and Switzerland)
- The applicant must have applied for one of the MSc programmes at Wageningen University & Research before within the timeline.
- The applicant must have a high GPA of 80% or higher. A First Class honours BSc graduation or equivalent is required
- The applicant must provide one or two letter(s) of recommendation uploaded during your MSc application; written by a dean, teacher or academic supervisor that demonstrates your affinity and talent for academic research
- A tuition fee waiver for the duration of the programme (24 months)
- A budget for one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee)
- A budget for participation in the ‘reach your full potential programme’
|SEE ALSO: Mahmoud S. Rabbani 2022 Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies in the Netherlands|
How to Apply
If you feel that that the requirements above apply to you, you can apply for an MSc programme and, after being unconditionally admitted, you might be invited to participate in the Excellence Programme selection procedure.
For the MSc application please see: How can I apply for the master’s programme? (Non EU/EFTA)
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in UK: University of Surrey Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.