|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Graduates, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 01, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Rotary Foundation (TRF) and IHE Delft Institute for Water Education aims to tackle the world’s water and sanitation crisis by increasing the number of trained professionals to devise, plan, and implement solutions in developing and emerging countries. Through this partnership, a limited number of scholarships are awarded annually for graduate students at IHE Delft Institute for Water Education’s campus in the Netherlands.
These scholarships are designed to promote long-term productive relationships between Rotarians and highly skilled water and sanitation professionals in their communities. Since the inception of the partnership in 2012, some 150 scholarships have been awarded.
The application process is as follows: Rotarians interview and select from local candidates who have already been admitted the IHE Delft Institute for Water Education’s regular MSc Programme in Water and Sustainable Development, in one of the following thematic tracks:
- Water and Health
- Water Resources and Ecosystems Health
- Water Hazards, Risks and Climate
- Applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Must be interested in acquiring skills and trainings in the areas of water and health as well as water resources and ecosystem health.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- You apply for admission for the IHE Delft Master program in Water and Sustainable Development before 1 April 2023
- After full completion the sponsoring Rotary Club submits your application to the Rotary/IHE Delft selection committee in The Netherlands before 15 April 2023
- After the selection all candidates will be informed about the outcome before 15 May 2023
- Final approval is pending formal endorsement by The Rotary Foundation on 1 July 2023
How to Apply
Go to IHE Delft Institute on to apply
- Download application form
- Students admitted to IHE Delft Institute for Water Education’s 12-month Master of Science program in Water and Sustainable Development can be nominated by a local Rotary Club in their home community by submitting the application form for a scholarship to the Rotary/IHE Delft committee in the Netherlands, together with the student’s resume and the IHE Delft admission letter.
- The application form has to be submitted by email to the Rotary/IHE Delft committee in the Netherlands: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We advise you to already prepare and submit your online application for admission to the MSc programme in Water and Sustainable Development 2023, because without an admission letter you cannot apply for the scholarship.
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.