|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 19, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Are you a foreign student with a good academic credential? Do you want to study in Singapore? Do you have what it takes to compete globally for a fully-funded scholarship? Then apply for the GIC Mendaki Scholarships for foreign students to study in Singapore.
The scholarship is made available to students who ordinarily would not be able to afford tertiary education in a foreign country. The scholarship sponsor, GIC is a global long-term investor that works to secure Singapore’s financial future across generations. Eligible foreign students are encouraged to take advantage of the scholarship opportunity.
|SEE ALSO: International Scholarships at Durham University|
To be considered for the GIC/GIC Mendaki Scholarships 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess good academic results in GCE ‘A-Level, International Baccalaureate, Polytechnic Diploma, or NUS High diploma.
- Good CCA/NS records or external involvement in community service.
- Candidates with strong critical thinking, creativity, and leadership qualities are encouraged to apply.
- Students of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must not have attended a tertiary institution elsewhere (pre-tertiary students).
- All fields of study are encouraged to apply except Medicine and Dentistry.
- All tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly living allowance
- One-time pre-studies allowance for warm clothing, settling in, etc.
- Return economy airfare.
- Opportunities for sponsorship of student exchange, summer programmes, and foreign language studies.
- Sponsorship for Masters upon approval by management.
|SEE ALSO: Queen’s University Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the GIC/GIC Mendaki Scholarships 2022 are to ensure that they complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
|⭐ Apply Next: Government of Ireland 2023 Masters & PhD Scholarships for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.