|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Cyprus International University located in the Northern part of Cyprus, Turkey is inviting deserving students with exceeding and outstanding academic achievement who wish to enrol in a degree program at the Institution to apply for her scholarship program.
Cyprus International University provides academic scholarships for its students as an encouragement and incentive for academic success, with most students benefiting from 50% – 100% scholarships or discounted tuition fees.
Starting with 81 students and 45 staff in 1997, CIU has shown phenomenal growth by reaching 18,000 students and over 1000 staff in only 24 years.
We are committed to advance in academic excellence, sustainable development, continual innovation and creating a diverse community by empowering students to achieve lifelong success.
The strategic geopolitical location of the island of Cyprus and its proximity to the birthplace of civilization has played an important role in what Cyprus is today; a small but very international island.
The following eligibility conditions must be met by candidates applying for the scholarships;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Cyprus International University, Turkey
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Cyprus International University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- The Scholarship period will run between September 2020 and September 2021 for the September set and;
- January 2021 to January 2022 for the January set.
- The scholarship will provide a full tuition fee waiver for the year, plus a stipend of £8,000 which will be paid over 12 months.
- Applicants who can evidence their refugee status will be considered a priority group, however, the University may extend the invite to apply to further applicants.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Completed application form
- Higher/Secondary Certificate or equivalents (e.g. O/A’Level, WAEC/NECO)
- Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5). Students without these documents will take the CIU English proficiency exam on campus following arrival.
- Scanned copy of international passport/birth certificate
- Fully completed and signed CIU Rules and Regulations document (which can be downloaded during the online application)
How To Apply
International prospective students can apply to undergraduate and postgraduate programs online using the link below. Please fill in your details correctly and upload all the required documents listed on the last page of the application form
As part of the application process, eligible and interested candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Cyprus International University in Turkey. Thereafter, applicants can proceed to submit an online application.
|⭐ Apply Next: UNSW New College Living 2023 Scholarship Program for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.