|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence – At MBZUAI, we offer an array of graduate programs designed for the pursuit of advanced specialized knowledge and skills in artificial intelligence.
Our dedicated faculty and staff provide encouragement and guidance to enable you to make the right choices. Applicants must satisfy the following minimum requirements to apply for the MBZUAI programs.
MBZUAI is now accepting applications for Fall 2022 – MSc & PhD Full Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence Programs
MSc Programs: MBZUAI accepts applicants from all nationalities who hold a Bachelor’s degree in S.T.E.M fields, such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and other relevant Engineering majors, without the need of prior working experience.
PhD Programs: MBZUAI accepts applicants from all nationalities who hold a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in S.T.E.M fields, such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and other relevant Engineering majors, without the need of prior working experience. Having programming and coding skills are preferable.
Bachelor’s degree in a S.T.E.M field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and other relevant Science and Engineering majors, from a university, accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MoE) which demonstrates the academic distinction in a discipline appropriate for the doctoral degree. Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent.
Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in S.T.E.M fields such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and other relevant Science and Engineering majors, from a university, accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MoE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent.
Applicants must provide their completed degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their applications. Senior-level students can apply initially with a copy of their transcript and expected graduation letter and upon admission must submit an official completed degree certificate and transcript. A degree attestation (for degrees from the UAE) or an equivalency certificate (for degrees acquired outside the UAE) should also be furnished within their first semester at the university
- English Language Proficiency (for applications submitted from Fall 2021 intake onwards): Each applicant has to show proof of English language ability by providing valid certificate copies of either of the following:
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum overall score of 90
- IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5
- EmSAT English with a minimum score of 1550
Duration and Reward
All admitted students on a full-time basis are granted upon acceptance the privilege to complete their study with a
- full scholarship including 100% tuition fees,
- health insurance and other benefits.
A monthly allowance will be provided to all admitted students during their study period at MBZUAI. However, and in order to maintain their scholarships, stipends and other benefits, students are expected to maintain high academic standing, comply with the University code of conduct and fulfil certain requirements during their study tenure.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Online Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae in English (with academic background, work experience, research publications, programming/coding skills)
- Valid passport copy
- Passport-size photo with white background
- Valid Pakistan national identity card copy (only for Pakistan Nationals)
- Valid UAE visa copy (only for UAE Residents)
- Valid Emirates ID copy (only for UAE Nationals and UAE Residents)
- Valid passport copy with unified ID number (only for UAE Nationals)
- Family book (only for UAE Nationals)
- UAE National Service completion/exemption letter (only for UAE National Males)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below;
To apply for any of the MSc programs offered by the University, each applicant must submit a complete application. More details are available once registered, in the personal dashboard.
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.