|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 12, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Established in 2014, the Pershing Square Scholarships provide up to six full awards covering both the Masters and the MBA degrees. Scholars can pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine them with our MBA. Further details regarding eligibility can be found below.
Recipients are exceptional individuals who can demonstrate the potential and commitment to finding scalable and sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges.
Scholars will benefit from a range of on-course opportunities such as attendance to prestigious conferences, termly events and scholar community activities, spring ‘trek’ to New York hosted by the Pershing Square Foundation, and mentorship opportunities.
Hear from our on-course Oxford Pershing Square scholars and learn about their backgrounds, careers, and future plans.
Our extraordinary community of scholars are exceptional individuals who are inspired to address important social issues by reimagining the possible and delivering scalable and sustainable impact across the globe.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA Programme.
- Applicants who apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of partner 1+1 MBA Programme, and to the MBA (as a separate application).
- Current Oxford students on a non-MBA course, who are applying to the MBA after the completion of their current Master’s/DPhil course (with no gap year(s)).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Full course fees for both the Master’s degree and MBA programme, and a grant for living expenses of at least £15,609 per year for both years of study.
The number available – Six scholarships.
- Academic achievement demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential is demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
Candidates are advised to highlight these attributes in their 1+1 MBA application, scholarship essay, and interview answers.
Candidates must submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the Funding section of the 1+1 MBA programme application by the deadline in order to be considered.
In no more than 500 words, please answer the following question:
How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?
Each of our partnering Master’s programmes has its own application form, deadlines, and requirements.
To be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship you must apply by 12 January 2022 for the 1+1 MBA and by your chosen Master’s programme deadline either in December or January. Funding deadlines for 1+1 MBA partnering programmes can be found on the relevant course page on the Graduate Admissions website.
|⭐ Apply Next: Government of Ireland 2023 Masters & PhD Scholarships for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.