|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
University for the Creative Arts is pleased to announce the 2022/2023 UCA Scholarships and Fee Discounts for international students aimed at assisting students with the cost of enrolling in a degree program.
The scholarships and fee discounts are available for international students enrolling in both an undergraduate and postgraduate programme at the university. It also applies to both domestic and international students studying at the University.
|SEE ALSO: 2022/23 Murdoch University Top-up Scholarship for International Students|
To be considered for the UCA Scholarships and Fee Discounts 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can be either a domestic student or an international student enrolled in a full time study programme at the University.
- Applicants must be enrolled for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other UCA scholarship.
- Successful candidates will be expected to get involved in promotional activities.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
|SEE ALSO: DeepMind Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London, UK 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the UCA Scholarships and Fee Discounts are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline as late application will not be accepted.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Glasgow James McCune Smith PhD Scholarships for International Students 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.