|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 17, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Developing Solutions is our flagship master’s scholarship, founded in 2001, for students from African, South Asian, and other selected Commonwealth countries. This scholarship programme is designed for international students who want to make a difference to the development of key economic, environmental, structural, social, or political structures in their home country.
The University of Nottingham is offering scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time masters tuition fees. These one-year scholarships are available to support innovative and passionate students who can successfully demonstrate their ingenuity for developing solutions that will impact their home countries and incite change.
SEE ALSO: Radboud University 2023 Masters Scholarship for African Students
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed below
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham UK, studying in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
Benefits of University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
- The University of Nottingham is offering scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time masters tuition fees.
- Applicants will be assessed first and foremost on how they can demonstrate their vision, and tangible plan for developing a specific solution that will positively contribute to key economic, environmental, structural, social, or political challenges within in their home country. Strong applicants will be able to link this to the learning outcomes of their course of study, and how this will facilitate their efforts. Where the ethos of Developing Solutions has been clearly evidenced, applications will then be looked at in line with more traditional scholarship criteria, including your reasons for studying at Nottingham and noteworthy achievements.
SEE ALSO: Study in Ireland: University College Dublin 2023 Global Excellence Scholarships for African Students
How to Apply
- You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before applying for this scholarship. Search for courses and find out how to apply.
- When you have received your offer to study with us, you can apply through the scholarships section of our application system, NottinghamHub.
- If you have an offer for an MRes course, email the scholarships team on firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to apply.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Commonwealth Distance-Learning Scholarships 2023/2024 for Developing Countries|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.