|👤 For (Open to): Undergraduates|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 01, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Scholarships|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Scholarships|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
The University of Maine offers a limited number of International Presidential Scholarships in recognition of outstanding academic performance valued at US$15,000 per academic year.
The University of Maine advances learning and discovery through excellence and innovation in undergraduate and graduate academic programs while addressing the complex challenges and opportunities of the 21st century through research-based knowledge.
Opportunity for all members of the University of Maine community is a cornerstone of our mission. The university welcomes students, research partners and collaborators into an atmosphere that honours the heritage and diversity of our state and nation.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- International first-year and transfer undergraduate students are eligible to be considered for this award.
- Students receiving the Canadian resident tuition rate are not eligible for this award.
- Sponsored students are not eligible for this award.
- The University of Maine International Presidential Scholarship is awarded to the top tier of international applications each year.
- Female applicants and applicants from countries underrepresented in the University of Maine international student population are encouraged to apply.
Awards are typically made along with an offer of admission to the University of Maine.
How To Apply
International Presidential Scholarships: Applicants are considered for this scholarship when their application for admission is reviewed. No additional application is required. Applicants do not need to submit SAT and ACT scores to be considered for this award.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Queensland PhD Scholarship in Australia 2021/2022|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|