|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 15, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Missouri is a public land-grant research university in Columbia, Missouri. It is Missouri’s largest university and the flagship of the four-campus University of Missouri System.
Mizzou offers scholarships for international students that you will be automatically considered for when you apply.
Scholarships are education funds that don’t have to be repaid. Use the tables below to learn more about scholarships (also referred to as “awards”) and the estimated costs of attending Mizzou.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants of all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- All undergraduate level courses and subjects available at UM are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be international, applying from their home country and accepted in any undergraduate or graduate programme at UM.
- Students can apply for the programme of their choice via the application page of the university. The scholarship does not require a separate application. Students will be considered upon application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of previously attended educational institutions.
- Proof of financial support
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must appear for SAT or ACT and attain a minimum of 1330 and 29 scores, respectively, to be accepted at the University of Missouri.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to achieve minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
|⭐ Apply Next: Asian and African Students Scholarship at University of Muhammadiyah Malang 2022|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.