|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
If you are an international student longing for a qualitative study in the United States, you can apply these International Scholarships at COE College – USA open for the new academic session. The college values a diverse international population and offers financial assistance to qualified students in the form of renewable scholarships, grants and on-campus work-study.
There are several scholarships at COE College USA includes merit-based scholarships and need-based aid. All awarded scholarships are renewable each year for three years. Scholarships range up to $30,000 per academic year. Applicants are to apply for the scholarship before the application deadline.
|SEE ALSO: Kuyper College International Ambassador Scholarship, USA 2022-23|
Applicants for the International Scholarships at COE College USA are to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have completed their high school and have acquired the required qualification for admission into COE College USA.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
- Applicants must be available to take up the scholarship for the referenced academic session.
- Applicants must be first time college student, willing to reside on campus and complete the application for admission process.
How to Apply
Students must apply for admission first into the COE College before they can be considered for the International scholarships. Applicants will be required to submit their application documents before the application deadline.
|SEE ALSO: Study in Canada: 2022 St. Lawrence College Entrance Scholarships For African Students|
- Application for Admission via the Common Application.
- Original or certified copies of secondary school transcripts
- National Examination results
- Score report of any of SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS or DET
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Sussex MBA Scholarships 2022-2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.