|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The SouthWestern University of Finance and Economics is pleased to announce the Chinese Government Scholarships for International students aimed at sponsoring outstanding international students to pursue graduate study in China.
The scholarship seeks to promote mutual understanding, cooperation, and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries. Interested international students are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
|SEE ALSO: Shanghai Government Scholarship at ECNU for International Students 2022/23|
To be eligible for the SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport.
- Must be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local government as well as regulations of SWUFE.
- Applicants applying for master’s degree program must be between 18-35 years old while applicants applying for a doctoral degree program be aged between 18-40 years.
- Applicants applying for English-taught program must provide proof of English language proficiency.
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Comprehensive medical insurance
|SEE ALSO: Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2022-2023|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 are to apply online for admission into an eligible program at the University and thereafter submit an online application at Chinese Government Scholarship System.
- Passport photo taken within six months.
- Notarized highest educational degree or diploma certificate.
- Complete highest educational transcript.
- Recommendation letters
- Study plan or research proposal.
- Valid language certificate.
- First page of applicant’s international passport.
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.