|👤 For (Open to): Writers & Poets|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 01, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Literary/Art Contests|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Literary/Art Contests|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
The Alpine Fellowship Writing Prize has begun accepting entries for its 2021 edition. The prize is often awarded for the best piece of writing on the theme of the Alpine Fellowship 2021 – Untamed: On Wilderness and Civilization.
The winner receives a £10,000 cash prize and is presented with the award by the poet John Burnside. A £3,000 cash prize will go to the second place and £2,000 to the third-place runner up. The winner and two runners up are invited to attend the Fjällnäs symposium.
- Open to all nationalities and to anyone aged 18 and above.
- All entries must be written in English.
- Submissions can be prose, poetry, non-academic essays, but must be standalone and cannot be extracted from a larger piece.
- All genres permitted.
- A maximum of 2,500 words per entry.
- Limited to one entry per person.
- Text must not have been published, self-published or accepted for publication in print or online, or have won or been placed in another competition at any time (including the Alpine Fellowship Academic Writing Prize).
- Due to the volume of applications, the judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into following the results.
- Submissions will be judged anonymously, so please ensure that your name does not appear anywhere on your work.
Key dates for the award
Applications open: 1st January 2021
Applications close: 1st April 2021
Longlist (top 100 entries) announced: Coming soon
Shortlist (top 30 entries) announced: Coming soon
Winners announced: Coming soon
Please note: they reserve the right to change the date of the longlist, shortlist and winners announcement if required.
Wish to give this a shot? Apply/Submit below and share!
Visit the Official Page for further information. See below for deadline, others
|⭐ Apply Next: The Preservation Foundation Essay Contest 2021|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|