|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Fellowships at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 22, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Here comes an opportunity to mid-career journalists and economist to apply for the Knight-Bagehot Fellowship 2022/2023 in Economics and Business Journalism at the Columbia Journalism School, United States.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
The Knight-Bagehot Fellowship offers journalists the opportunity to enhance their understanding and knowledge of business, economics, finance and technology, as well as gain a strong understanding of the business of journalism itself.
|SEE ALSO: James Madison Graduate Fellowships 2021|
To be eligible for the Knight-Bagehot Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must demonstrate passion for economics and business journalism and show the willingness to get better at their jobs.
- Must have obtained relevant certifications in economics or journalism.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic, leadership and professional success.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they are driven by curiosity about the world and self-directed in their learning.
- Must possess four years of business or economics reporting, but seven years in journalism is more typical.
- Must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. university or its equivalent from another country.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Knight-Bagehot Fellowship in economics and business journalism are to apply online and provide the following supporting documents:
|SEE ALSO: White House Fellows Application 2022-2023|
- A professional resume.
- A study plan/proposal of no more than 500 words.
- An autographical essay of no more than 1,000 words.
- Five original samples of work.
- College or university transcript(s)
- Three letters of reference.
|⭐ Apply Next: Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2024|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.