|👤 For (Open to): Graduates|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 10, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs.|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs.|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
The South African Breweries –SAB is currently inviting applications from outstanding and suitably qualified candidates for a 12 month internship program commencing January 2022.
This internship is highly competitive and available for graduates of Agriculture to join the training program. It is a 12 month (fixed term contract) structured internship based in Kimberley in South Africa.
|SEE ALSO: International Breweries Plc Technical Trainee Program in Nigeria 2021-2022|
What to Expect
The programme is designed to provide Agricultural graduates an intensive focussed training, where they will gain insight into every aspect of agricultural development within the South African Breweries environment. The programme will include practical exposure to the following:
- Basic understanding of the malting and brewing process
- Operation of farm equipment
- Safety in the workplace
- Introduction to barley breeding and barley seed chain
- Research and development methodology and practical execution of field trials
- Input cost budgets and tracking. Marketing environment and marketing of barley
- Production practices of raw materials for the use in brewing (Barley, maize, sorghum and cassava)
- Official certification:
- BASOS (Fertiliser recommendations)
- AVCASA (Chemical recommendations)
- Grading courses (Barley and maize)
To be eligible for The South African Breweries Agriculture Internship, you are expected to present the following:
- Completed qualification or final year graduate (BTech in Agriculture or BAgric or BSc Agric or BSc Agric Hon or MSc Agric)
- Must major in Agronomy/Plant production/Crop Production and Soil Science
- No more than 3 years formal work experience post achieving your qualification (Internship, vacation work, short duration contracts and part-time work experiences is not applicable)
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- A valid drivers’ licence would be an advantage.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme VFD Group PLC|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who fulfil the necessary requirements stated can proceed to apply for the South African Breweries Agriculture Internship.
- Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements.
- Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process.
- Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
- The Company support will be provided on discretion where relocation is required.
|⭐ Apply Next: Egbin Power Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|