|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 05, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) at the University of Hawai’i at Manoa and for participation in the educational, residential, and leadership development programs.
Studying at the University of Hawai’i USA for a postgraduate degree is an opportunity for students with great academic potentials to advance their educational career. ADB-JSP scholarship program was established to help strengthen human resource capacity such that after completing their studies, applicants will return to their home country to apply and share their new knowledge and skills.
|SEE ALSO: 4WARD Graduation Scholarship for International Students to Study in USA|
To be considered for the University of Hawai’i Postgraduate Scholarships, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a citizen and current resident of a developing member country of the Asian Development Bank and not more than 35 years old at the time of application.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent at the time of application.
- Applicants must possess at least two years of full-time professional work experience after a university degree at the time of application.
- Take one of the English proficiency tests; the minimum acceptable scores are 550 for the paper-based TOEFL; 213 for the computer-based TOEFL; and 79-80 for the internet-based TOEFL iBT; or 6.5 for the IELTS. Results must be taken from a test within the past two years.
- Eligible Courses: Business Administration, Economics, Geography, Natural Resources and Environmental Management, Ocean and Resources Engineering, Oceanography, Pacific Islands Studies, Public Administration, Sociology, Tropical Plant and Soil Science, Urban and Regional Planning.
|SEE ALSO: Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2021/2022 | Stipend Available|
How to Apply
In addition to submitting an ADB-JSP scholarship application at the East-West Center, a separate application (including all required supporting documents) must be submitted to the University of Hawai’i at Manoa for admission into a Master’s degree program.
Information on applying for most eligible Master’s programs listed above can be found at the UHM Graduate Division website
|⭐ Apply Next: Government of Ireland 2023 Masters & PhD Scholarships for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.