|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 27, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Sydney is delighted to offer DARE PhD Scholarships open to outstanding candidates in Engineering disciplines. The scholarship is available for domestic and international students applying to commence study for the 2022-2023 academic sessions.
The scholarship will provide a primary stipend allowance of $40,000 per annum (fixed rate) for up to three years. The scholarship may also provide a supplementary stipend allowance of $10,000 per annum (fixed rate) for up to three years to applicants who hold an RTP stipend allowance.
|SEE ALSO: British Council IELTS Award 2022|
To be eligible for the University of Sydney DARE PhD Scholarships in Engineering, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a PhD or Masters by Research within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney
- if you are initially in the master’s by research program, have the intent to transfer to a PhD after satisfactory completion of the first Progress Review interview within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney
- Applicants must have a support letter in your application for admission, from your intended research supervisor in the Faculty of Engineering or Faculty Science to apply for an available project listed by that Supervisor as part of this scholarship
- Applicants must hold either an Australian bachelor’s degree with honours (first class or second class upper) in a relevant discipline or an Australian standard master’s degree in engineering or science with at least 25 percent of the final year being a substantial research component
- The scholarship will provide a primary stipend allowance of $40,000 per annum (fixed rate) for up to three years.
- The scholarship may also provide a supplementary stipend allowance of $10,000 per annum (fixed rate) for up to three years to applicants who hold an RTP stipend allowance.
- The scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic performance and the recipient may apply for an extension of the stipend allowance for up to six months.
|SEE ALSO: University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship 2022|
How to Apply
Engineering students applying for the Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship will automatically be considered for this scholarship. A separate application is not required. To be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for the RTP Scholarship (domestic or international) and your research supervisor must be a researcher with the DARE Centre.
For a comprehensive list of projects associated with this scholarship, please refer to the DARE Centre.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Essex Africa Postgraduate Regional Scholarship 2022/23|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.