|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 07, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Tokyo through the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS) is inviting applications from interested international students for its 2022 doctoral research fellowships in Japan– The ‘Todai Fellowship’ Programme.
Todai Fellowship is financial support to international students who are enrolling in doctoral courses at The University of Tokyo. This fellowship must be applied at the same time as submitting an application of entrance examination for the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS).
|SEE ALSO: TWAS-NRF Doctoral Fellowship Programme for Developing Countries 2022|
This fellowship programme is open to;
- Those who are applying for admission to a doctoral course of the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences.
- Those who hold a valid visa to stay in Japan as a “College Student” .
- Those who are not applying and/or planning to apply for fellowships or scholarships provided by private organizations.
- The fellows get JPY 200,000/month
(Fellowship recipients must not submit any application for tuition exemption.)
- Payment period is for three years
How to Apply
Applications for the 2022 University of Tokyo Fellowships for Foreign Applicants can be completed online with the following accompanying documents.
|SEE ALSO: AAUW International Fellowship for International Students 2022|
- Application Form for Todai Fellowship
- Recommendation letter from your former supervisor
(preferably from your master program supervisor)
- Research Plan
- List of past achievements
- Transcript of graduate school and undergraduate school
- Copy of presented papers
|⭐ Apply Next: TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme for Developing Countries|
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.