|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Entrance Awards will be automatically offered to new international students entering studies at the University of Winnipeg in the 2022-23 academic year following graduation from a high school outside of Canada.
Some awards will be automatically applied based on your admission average, others will require an application. Students who are successful in receiving an application-required entrance awardees must register for classes in the session for which the award was offered.
|SEE ALSO: NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences Scholarships 2022 for Non-EU/EEA Students|
Some awards will be automatically applied based on your admission average, others will require an application. To be eligible for awards, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have a minimum 85% grade average from the grade 12 high school courses used for general admission.
- Not have attended any other post-secondary institute previously other than for the purposes of dual credit high school/post-secondary courses.
- Students admitted on letters of permission or on post-secondary transfer credits from other post-secondary institutions will not be eligible.
- Submit a UWinnipeg admission application no more than 6 months following high school graduation.
- Submit a completed application for admission, including all application fees and all supporting documentation, no later than the award eligibility deadline for the desired first term of study.
- Have not have been selected for other UWinnipeg entrance awards. New international students with multiple UWinnipeg award offers will receive one entrance award, whichever has the greatest value.
- Once selected to receive an International Special Entrance Scholarship, students must register for the following minimum number of credit hours according to their first term of study:
- Fall term start: Register for a minimum of 9 credit hours in both fall and winter terms within the first academic year.
- Winter term start: Register for a minimum of 9 credit hours in the winter term and either a minimum of 6 credit hours of 6-8 weeks in duration in the following spring term; or a minimum 9 credit hours in the next fall term.
- Spring term start: Register for a minimum of 6 credit hours of 6-8 weeks in duration in the following spring term; or a minimum 9 credit hours in the next fall term.
|SEE ALSO: Study in USA: COE College International Scholarships 2022-23|
How to Apply
Interested applicants are only required to complete an application for admission by the specified deadline. Then they are automatically assessed for scholarships. In some cases, no additional steps are required.
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in Lithuania: Vytautas Magnus University 2022 Scholarships|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.