|👤 Eligibility: In Professional Programs for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 29, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. A leading player in the energies industry with activities in more than 130 countries worldwide, we are committed to energy that is more affordable, more reliable, and cleaner, in compliance with the highest safety and environmental standards.
To be part of this dynamic global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees worldwide, TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited welcomes applications from suitably qualified Nigerians.
|SEE ALSO: World Bank Young Professionals Program for Young Graduates 2022|
We are looking for young professionals who are motivated and passionate, with excellent academic achievement. Interested applicants should have:
- B.Sc or M.Sc (or equivalent) in a Technical, Finance or Economics discipline
- 0 – 3 years experience in Oil and Gas industry
- Highly experienced in the use of Microsoft excel and economics modelling, high level of computer literacy – Microsoft Excel / Visual Basic
- Fluent in English
- Team player, stable, thoughtful, responsible, good communication skills, with a clear potential to learn and with synthesis capabilities to exchange with senior management.
- Experience in technical upstream “metier”: preferable but not mandatory.
- Interview Location: LAGOS-EKO1 TWR (NGA)
- All applications must be completed online
- Applicants are advised to submit only one application per position to avoid disqualification.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited, and its approved recruitment consultants, will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application. Anyone demanding such is not an authorized TotalEnergies representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited will not take responsibility for any careers / job vacancies placed outside this advert or Total Energies careers website careers.totalenergies.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|SEE ALSO: University of Benin Teaching Hospital 2022 Graduate Training Programme|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to TotalEnergies on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
|⭐ Apply Next: IMU Abel Visiting Scholar Program for Mathematicians 2022|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.