|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Africans, Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 01, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
TotalEnergies Company is pleased to invites applications from qualified young graduates for its 2021 Young Graduate Trainee program. The program is a TotalEnergies Company’s initiative for Africa that seeks to develop young talent through training and capacity building.
The program targets fresh university graduates from the local universities. For the past eight years, TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya Plc has successfully developed young graduates through this initiative and are now poised for the 2021 intake.
What to Expect
At the end of this program period, the trainees will be evaluated for permanent employment within TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya Plc depending on opportunity. Within the Africa, the program covers in one of the three domains:
|SEE ALSO: Stryker SA Internship Program 2022 for Young Graduates|
To be eligible for this program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Candidates must be a graduate from recognized Universities.
- Candidates who have attained a minimum Upper 2nd Class Honours’ Degree from recognized institutions within the last two (2) years in any of the following disciplines;
- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related business fields
- KCSE Mean Grade of at least B+
- Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities;
- Intellectually curious and a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Highly adaptable to different environments
|SEE ALSO: Shell Graduate Programme Opportunities for Young Graduates|
How to Apply
All interested candidates must apply online through the careers page on www.totalenergies.ke where more details on qualification/application requirements can be found.
- Please note that TotalEnergies does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, or any other fees). Only online applications made through this website will be considered.
|⭐ Apply Next: ECOWAS Graduate Internship Program 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.