|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for the Transform Together Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom.
The scholarship will provide a 50% fees discount for undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in their first year of study. International students wishing to commence their studies in January 2023 are especially encouraged to apply.
|SEE ALSO: University of Macau International Students Scholarships 2022|
To be considered for the Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an international fee-paying student
- Have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course (Postgraduate applicants).
- Must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course Undergraduate).
- Applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study.
|SEE ALSO: 2022/23 Robertson International Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh|
How to Apply
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Transform Together Scholarships 2022/2023 are to follow the steps outlined (below):
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus
- Ensure that you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number, proceed to apply for a scholarship online by the closing date.
Send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 May 2022. Applicants will be notified if they are successful within one month of the deadline.
|⭐ Apply Next: Open Doors 2023 Russian Scholarship Project for Postgraduate Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.