Trent University, Canada is pleased to announce that the Trent International Scholarships and Awards to outstanding international students for the 2021/22 academic session commencing in November 2021. The scholarships and awards are for international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need.
The scholarships and awards will be renewable for up to three additional years of undergraduate study or to degree completion provided the student achieves good academic standing in each year of studies and maintain status as an international student on a study permit.
|SEE ALSO: Ohio Wesleyan University International Scholarships and Need-Based Aid
To be considered for the Trent University International Scholarships and Awards 2022, participating universities must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
- Applicants must be an international student who will be applying in Canada on a study permit.
- Applicants must apply to an undergraduate degree program at Trent University degree program at Trent University for the Fall 2022 intake.
- Applicants must be entering Trent University from a recognized secondary school, college, or other university.
- Applicants must meet Trent University’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- You must demonstrate superior academic achievement (“A average or equivalent standard).
- You must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement.
- You must upload two letters of recommendation.
- You must complete and submit the online Trent International Scholarships & Awards application by February 15, 2022 at 11:59:59pm, Eastern Time, on your MyTrent
- Trent International Global Citizens Scholarships and Awards ($2,000 – $25,000) per annum
- Trent International Tuition Levy Scholarship ($25,000) per annum
- United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarship ($25,000) per annum
- Justin Chiu International Scholarship ($9,000 – $60,000) per annum
Applicants are to note that:
- Full application details will be available in the Trent International Scholarships & Awards application form when it opens in November 2021.
- Students do not need an offer of admission to apply for Trent International Scholarships & Awards.
- Scholarship values are subject to change.
|SEE ALSO: Ramapo College Merit-Based Scholarships in USA 2021/2022
How to Apply
The Trent International Scholarships & Awards application form can be found on your MyTrent portal under the Finances tab. A 7-digit Trent student ID number is required to log in to the MyTrent portal, which you will receive within 5 business days of applying to Trent.
Please provide the following information on the form:
- Information about applicant
- Financial resources and estimated costs
- Personal statement (500 words max)
- List of community service and/or extra-curricular activities (3 activities)
- Critical reflection of community service and/or extra-curricular involvement (500 words max)
- Essay on a topic that you are passionate about (500 words max)
- 2 letters of recommendation
Begin your Registration
Have you read the instructions above carefully? Great. Now, below is the registration button, and the official page link for more info. Good luck.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.