|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 29, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Are you an international student with exceptional academic credentials looking forward to enrolling in a German University? Then apply for the TU Berlin Summer University Scholarship for international student for the 2022/23 academic session.
The TU Berlin President’s Scholarship provides free tuition, supported by the TU Berlin for students enrolling for on-campus program.
|SEE ALSO: Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships 2022/23|
To be considered for the TU Berlin Summer Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as a student at the time of application.
- Applicant must be an international student with exceptional academic credentials.
- Applicants must be residing outside of Germany.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant qualifications needed for admission into the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the University.
|SEE ALSO: KNUST Fully Funded Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the TU Berlin University Scholarship are to read the Scholarship Guidelines carefully and ensure that they complete each step accordingly. All applicants must register for the TU Berlin Summer University via the registration portal and upload the required documents in the application form.
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in Japan: University of Tsukuba (PEP) Scholarships 2023/2024|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.