|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Graduates, Scientists (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 01, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) is pleased to announce the TWAS Fellowships to young scientists in developing countries to enable them spend three to 12 months at a research institution in a developing country other than their own.
The TWAS Fellowships is to enhance the research capacity of promising scientists, especially those at the beginning of their research career, helping them to foster links for further collaboration in their fields of endeavours.
|SEE ALSO: CIFAR Azriel Global Scholars Program 2021/2022 for Early Career Researchers|
To be eligible for the TWAS Fellowships, applicants must ensure to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be interested in research and advanced training having a minimum qualification of at least an MSc or equivalent.
- Must be young scientists working in any area of natural sciences who are citizens of a developing country and are employed by a research institution in a developing country.
- Must be available for the fellowship lasting between three and twelve months.
- Must be young scientists at the beginning of their research career and those working in the least Developed Countries.
|SEE ALSO: McGraw Fellowship for Business Journalism 2021 | Call for Applications(Fall)|
How to Apply:
Interested applicant for the TWAS Fellowships for Research and Advanced Training are to complete an online application form and also upload the following documents:
- Scanned copy of your passport, even if expired (page with your name and surname).
- CV, maximum five pages including publications.
- Supporting Statement from Head of Home Institution;
- Two reference letters of senior scientists familiar with your work. Please note that the Head of your Home Institution cannot be one of your references.
- MSc certificate and relevant university transcripts.
- Official invitation letter from the Head of the Host Institute.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2023 GBHI Atlantic Fellows for Equity in Brain Health Programme|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.