|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 04, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from young scientists from developing countries (other than Pakistan) who wish to pursue research towards a PhD in chemical and biological sciences to apply for the TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship.
The fellowship is a partnership offer from TWAS and the International Centre for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS) aimed at furthering chemical and biological research.
|SEE ALSO: 2022/2023 Concordia University Postdoctoral Fellowship in Canada|
TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowships are tenable at the International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS) – comprising the H.E.J. Research Institute of Chemistry and the Dr. Panjwani Center for Molecular and Drug Research – for studies leading to a PhD degree in the following fields: organic chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, molecular medicine, pharmacology, physical chemistry or analytical chemistry.
Applicants must be registered for a PhD degree in their home country (SANDWICH option) in order to apply for the fellowship. The Fellowship may be granted for a minimum period of 6 months and a maximum period to be decided with ICCBS.
To be considered for the TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- be a maximum age of 35 years on 31 December of the application year.
- hold a Master’s degree in a field of natural sciences;
- be nationals of a developing country (other than Pakistan);
- must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in Pakistan or any developed country;
- provide a certificate of good health from a qualified medical doctor;
- be registered PhD students in their home country and provide the “Registration and No Objection Certificate” from the HOME university.
- provide an official Preliminary Acceptance Letter from ICCBS (see sample preliminary acceptance letter that can be downloaded below or included in the application form). Requests for acceptance must be directed to the Director of ICCBS (Prof. M.I. Choudhary at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) who will facilitate assignment of a host supervisor. In contacting Prof. Choudhary, applicants must accompany their request for a preliminary acceptance letter with copy of their CV and a research proposal outline and two reference letters;
- provide evidence of proficiency in English, if medium of education was not English;
- provide evidence that s/he will return to her/his home country on completion of the fellowship;
- not take up other assignments during the period of her/his fellowship;
- be financially responsible for any accompanying family members.
|SEE ALSO: Digital Innovation for Development in Africa (DIDA) PhD Fellowships for Africans 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship are to complete an online application. Applicants must submit an Acceptance Letter from ICCBS when applying, or by the deadline at the latest. Without preliminary acceptance the application will not be considered for selection.
Reference letters must be on letter-headed paper and SIGNED.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Commonwealth Professional Fellowships for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.