|👤 For (Open to): Graduates, Post Graduates|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Masters Programs|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Masters Programs|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
African students who seek MBA scholarships are invited to apply for the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship scheme to study at the top leading business schools.
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship provides financial support to post-graduate African students who have been accepted into an MBA programme at the top 10 leading business school in the world as ranked by the Financial Times.
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship launched in 2011 aims to help up to eight students a year. To date, scholarships have been awarded to 46 students – from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda and Zimbabwe, Ghana, Morocco, Togo and Cote d’Ivoire.
|SEE ALSO: Study-In-Turkey: 2022 Sabanci University Scholarship For International Students|
To be eligible for the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship 2021/2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten business schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized institutions of higher education.
|SEE ALSO: Study-In-China: 2021 Guangdong Government Scholarship For International Students|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship 2021/2022 are to send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the application deadline:
- Full Name
- Full contact details
- Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA programme.
- Year of enrolment at the Business School.
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of your own budget and funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships and loans).
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in Qatar: 2022 Qatar University Scholarships For International Students|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|