|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 20, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Applications for the UK Government GREAT Scholarships 2022-23 are currently open. Candidates from eligible African and Asian countries are invited to apply.
Funded by UK Government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating UK higher education institutions, about 8 to 9 postgraduate scholarships are available for each eligible country and funded to a minimum of £10,000 for one-year postgraduate study in UK.
The eligibility criteria for these scholarships may vary depending on your country. To be eligible for a scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of an eligible country (listed below).
- have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter a postgraduate (taught) programme in a UK university
- be motivated and academically able to follow a UK postgraduate course
- active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area
- meet the English language requirement of the UK university
- Meet other specific country eligibility (find out specific eligibility by country on the official scholarship page – link provided below)
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Torrens University Australia International scholarships and Fee Waivers|
The scholarships are available for the following countries – Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Thailand.
Eligible Universities in UK:
The UK Government GREAT Scholarships are hosted at the following institutions, list may be updated at anytime. Please make sure to confirm from scholarship application page.
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Birmingham City University
- Bishop Grosseteste University
- Bournemouth University
- Cranfield University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Imperial College London
- Keele University
- Newcastle University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Oxford Brookes University
- Robert Gordon University
- Royal Academy of Music
- Royal Agricultural University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Teesside University
- Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
- Ulster University
- University College London
- University of Bath
- University of Bristol
- University of Cambridge
- University of Derby
- University of Dundee
- University of East Anglia
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- University of Glasgow
- University of Greenwich
- University of Hull
- University of Kent
- University of Manchester
- University of Northampton
- University of Nottingham
- University of Reading
- University of South Wales
- University of Stirling
- University of Warwick
- University of York
|SEE ALSO: University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship 2022|
How to Apply
To apply for the UK Government GREAT Scholarships, the following steps are outlined;
- Filter the universities listed on the ‘find a scholarship’ page and click on the university page to access detailed information about the scholarships on offer.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship web pages.
- The deadline to apply varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in Lithuania: Vytautas Magnus University 2022 Scholarships|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.