|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Entrepreneurs, Girls & Women, Nigerians (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 09, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Future Females Business School, in partnership with UK-Nigeria Tech Hub, is a leading programme that offers funded spots to Nigerian female entrepreneurs building tech-based businesses and creating an impact in their communities.
The three-month programme is for female entrepreneurs with an idea or early-stage business, ready to upskill and utilize technology to bring their businesses to life.
Are you a Nigerian-based female entrepreneur looking to develop a profitable business that’s focused on creating jobs?
Are you passionate about technology and are you looking to build a business that would create a positive social impact and benefit your community?
Then this programme is for you. It’s been designed to give you the clarity, vision, and ability to focus and execute the right strategies, that will build your thriving tech-enabled dream business.
|SEE ALSO: Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2022|
If you’re ready to become a successful small business owner, to get out of your own way, and embrace not only serious profit but also the lifestyle you want to live, all with the support and guidance of experts who have done it all before, then this programme is for you!
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens
- The business must utilize technology (i.e. your business is app-based or an online platform)
- The business must impact respective communities/ industries
MONTH 1: BUILD
- Get clear on your purpose and vision
- Uncover your high-value customers
- Document a profitable business plan
- Build an irresistible & unique brand
- Create a high-converting website
MONTH 2: SELL
- Grow your email list
- Create valuable, engaging content
- Build your social influence
- Sell with confidence Increase sales & profits
|SEE ALSO: JICA 2022 NINJA Accelerator Program for Nigerian Entrepreneurs|
MONTH 3: SCALE
- Become more productive
- Make smarter business decisions
- Maximize your tools & systems
- Scale your business
- Plan for your future
- If applicants meet the correct requirements, they are eligible for a fully-funded spot offered by UK-Nigeria Tech Hub, which is determined during the interview with one of our team members. Successful applicants will only be asked to pay a ?5000.00 commitment fee to secure their spot.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: FATE Foundation Next Economy Programme for Young Nigerians 2023|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.