|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In for (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 10, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclasses are unique empowerment events for women digital entrepreneurs. Applications are open for English-speaking African countries.
The rapid spread of digital technologies across Africa is creating many business opportunities. Yet, women entrepreneurs still face obstacles to grow their businesses. To help address this challenge, the eTrade for Women initiative, led by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, will host a Masterclass for women digital entrepreneurs from English-speaking African countries in Lagos, Nigeria, on 6-9 December 2022. The Masterclass is organized in partnership with Damilola Olokesusi, Founder and CEO of Shuttlers, and eTrade for Women Advocate.
|SEE ALSO: Orangesoft Women in Technology Scholarship Program 2022|
- You are a woman and you are the founder/co-founder of your business
- You have a track record of 2 to 5 years in this role
- New technologies and digital tools are at the heart of your business model and operations
- You are based in one of the following countries: Cameroon, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda
- You want to make a difference and impact your ecosystem?
A limited number of scholarships (for travel and accommodation) will be made available to applicants who specifically request them. The request for financial support must be specifically mentioned in the application form.
|⭐ Apply Next: GE – General Electric 2022 Graduate Internship Program|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.