|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 01, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) through the support of group of governments, multilateral agencies and foundation is pleased to announce the UNESCO Global Education Monitoring Report Fellowship 2022 in advancing the SDG 4 monitoring agenda.
The Global Education Monitoring (GEM) Report Fellowship Programme supports researchers who aim to bring a fresh perspective to comparative and international education. It offers an opportunity to be part of a select group of researchers and scholars who are advancing knowledge in this field, while working with the GEM Report team. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply for the fellowship.
|SEE ALSO: James Madison Graduate Fellowships 2021|
To be eligible for the UNESCO Global Education Monitoring Report Fellowship, applicants must:
- Possess an advanced university degree in education, sociology, economics, political science, psychology, demography, statistics, psychometrics or other related fields.
- Have a proven experience in policy analysis in an academic/research or national/international agency setting.
- Possess proven experience in organising projects in research and/or policy contexts.
- Contacts within the education policy community would be an advantage.
- Be experienced with education systems in low, middle or high income countries.
- Possess sound knowledge of and proven experience in the application of statistical techniques involving large-scale survey data. Experience using statistical analysis software such as Mplus, R, STATA, SPSS or SAS would be an asset.
- Fluency in one of the two UNESCO working languages (English and French) and the capacity to draft to a high standard in English.
- Submit research proposal placed within the current policy debate on SDG 4, the international education goal, and briefly describe the potential contribution this research will make to the field of education and to policy making.
- A stipend (up to US$19,500) for the duration of the fellowship (up to 11 months).
- A mentor from the team of GEM Report researchers. The GEM Report staff will allocate 2-3 hours per week to remotely mentor and guide the fellows.
|SEE ALSO: Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship 2021/22 at Queen’s University Canada|
How to Apply
Applicants for the UNESCO Global Education Monitoring Report Fellowship 2022 will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- CV in UNESCO format.
- One page with brief project title, abstract (no more than 200 words), duration, budget.
- Project proposal (maximum 8 pages / 4000 words) with the following information: research question / aim of the project; relevance to the GEM Report; proposed data and methodology; timeline and resources
|⭐ Apply Next: TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme for Developing Countries|
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.