|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
An accessible and inclusive environment is the foundation for all people, including persons with disabilities, to participate fully and equally in society. UNESCO is committed to promoting the construction of accessible information and physical environment for all, including the construction of inclusive cities.
Co-organized by UNESCO Beijing Cluster Office and Wuhan University of Technology in China, the International Student Competition on Green and Accessible Cities aims to promote the construction of an accessible environment and advocate for the development of inclusive cities while taking into consideration of environmental impact.
|SEE ALSO: Global Resilience Partnership 2022 Social Media Competition|
The Competition’s theme “Green with Love, Smart without Obstacles” reflects the major opportunities and challenges in the current urban development sphere, namely disability inclusion, accessibility development, and environmental protection. Under this theme, the Competition invites participants to contribute their ideas on how to make cities more accessible and sustainable through innovative approaches at the theoretical and practical levels.
- The Competition gives full play to the innovative ability of university students worldwide.
- Students enrolled in universities (including full-time undergraduate students, postgraduate students, and doctoral students) are eligible to participate in the competition as individuals or in teams.
- Universities are encouraged to recommend students to participate in the competition.
- Awards include first prize, second prize, third prize, excellence award, and excellent instructor award.
- Winners will be selected and awarded at the International Academic Conference and Award-winning Ceremony in December 2022.
|SEE ALSO: Social Shifters 2022 Global Innovation Challenge for Entrepreneurs|
- Registration: until 31 October 2022
- Submission of work: 1 September – 30 November 2022
|⭐ Apply Next: World Government Summit 2023 World Data Visualization Prize for Visual Story Tellers ($50,000 prize)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.