|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 20, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
If you are planning to embark on a career in the field of education, science, or culture, then apply for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2022 for young graduates aimed at enhancing academic knowledge relevant with work assignments that can help the individual prepare for their future career.
The internship offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work in one of UNESCO’s priority areas and helps in understanding the Organization’s mandate, programmes and main thrusts.
|SEE ALSO: Shell Graduate Programme Opportunities For Young Graduates|
UNESCO Internship Programme 2022 | What to Know
UNESCO is an organization founded based on a partnership approach between the staff member, the manager and the Organization, with staff members encouraged to take the approaches to develop their careers. Individuals aiming to pursue a career in areas of science, culture, or education are encouraged to apply for the UNESCO internship to develop their skills and learn how to apply their knowledge in relevant work assignments.
To be considered for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed their full-time university studies (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) at a university or equivalent institution before commencing the assignment; or
- You are enrolled in a graduate programme (second university degree or Master’s degree or equivalent, or higher), at the time of application; or
- Recently graduated with a university degree within the last 12 months.
- Applicants must be at least 20 years old.
- Possess excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French.
- Must have excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- Must be able to work in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Echidna Global Scholars Program For Leaders & Researchers|
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2022 are to apply online. Applicants will be required to prepare for the following:
- Be able to obtain any necessary visas.
- Must be able to arrange and finance their travel to the location of the internship.
- Show proof of comprehensive health insurance valid in the country where the internship will be undertaken. UNESCO will only provide limited insurance coverage up to USD 30,000
- Medical certificate.
- ID/Certificate of Enrolment/Diploma
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: FAOU Spring Internship Program 2023 for Youth Worldwide|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.