|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Entrepreneurs, Innovators, Tech Startups (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 21, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Global Cleantech Innovation Programme (GCIP) is a United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)-led programme, funded by the Global Environment Facility (GEF), promoting cleantech innovation and entrepreneurship to address the most pressing climate and environmental challenges.
Climate change is a global challenge requiring urgent action. At the same time, the demand for resources and energy continues to increase, especially in emerging markets and developing economies. The limited deployment of cleantech innovations can restrict a country’s ability to fulfill its low-carbon development potential. Adopting innovative clean technologies is critical for climate action without compromising economic and industrial development.
While cleantech Innovators have limitless potential for new ideas, they often find it difficult to bring their solutions to market. Cleantech Innovators and Startups often face serious barriers to commercializing ideas and scaling up their startups. Lack of technical support, limited access to funding, weak cleantech ecosystem, weak policy regulatory environment, and institutional barriers among others have kept most innovators in the “Valley of death”.
|SEE ALSO: Hello Tomorrow 2022 Global Challenge for Tech Startups worldwide (up to €150,000)|
We are looking for early-stage startups that have the following
- An already developed innovative technology-based product (prototype or an existing solution in the market)
- A solution that falls under any of the following cleantech categories with particular attention to solutions that improve energy access in underserved regions:
- Energy Efficiency
- Renewable Energy
- Waste Beneficiation
- Green Buildings
- Advanced Materials and Chemicals
- A well-rounded and committed team with complementary skills
- Access to high-impact capacity building sessions delivered by innovative business and cleantech leaders
- Linkage with mentors and industry experts for targeted advisory support along the journey
- Access to capital through relationship with strategic investors, VC firms, and other financing institutions
- Opportunity to actively contribute to the national and global cleantech innovation ecosystem
- Amplify your impact through National and Global events and showcases
- Opportunity to scale your innovative cleantech solution in Nigeria and beyond through strategic linkages
- Connection with large scale cleantech companies across the globe for possible collaborations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should go to Co-Creation Hub(Cc-HUB ) on gcip.tech to apply
|⭐ Apply Next: JPMorgan Chase Code for Good Africa Challenge for Young Africans 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.