|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Masters Programs at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 01, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Universität Hamburg supports its international students on their way to the successful completion of their degrees with degree completion grants.
Persons entitled to funding are students who:
- Are not German citizens;
- Are not eligible for BAföG (federal student loan scheme);
- Are preparing for or are in the final examination phase of their studies;
- Have no financial support during this phase (proof required).
International students studying fee-based degree programs are eligible for this grant in exceptional cases, but they will not have priority in the selection procedure.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
Students pursuing a Diplom, Magister, or Staatsexamen degree may apply for a 12-month grant with their first application.
|SEE ALSO: Schwarzman 2023 Scholars Program for International Students (Fully-funded)|
Those not entitled to funding:
- International students who fulfill the requirements of Section 8 of the German federal training assistance act (Bundesgesetz über individuelle Förderung der Ausbildung, BAföG)
- Doctoral candidates
Benefits of Universität Hamburg Degree Completion Grants
- As a rule, the funding period for degree completion grant is 6 months.
- The maximum amount of funding is €720 per month. The amount of each grant is calculated according to the criteria stipulated in the German federal training assistance act (Bundesgesetz über individuelle Förderung der Ausbildung, BAföG).
- If the final examination is not completed within the 6-month period, an extension may be requested.
- The maximum funding period is 12 months.
Merit scholarships are awarded by a committee comprising members of the faculties and the ASTA (student council).
We will notify you via email roughly 4 weeks after the application deadline. For an update on the current status of your application, please see the notifications in the portal.
Documents Required for Application
Online applications require the following documents:
- reason for your application
- schedule detailing all steps leading to your final examination
- an evaluation from the supervisor of your final thesis
Forms: Evaluation for a Universität Hamburg Degree Completion Grant (PDF)
You must upload these documents to the online application portal.
|SEE ALSO: University of Dundee Global Citizenship Scholarship 2023|
How to Apply
Notes: Universität Hamburg recommends you come to an individual advising session before you submit your online application.
You can find a step-by-step guide on how to submit your online application here: Guide (PDF). For the relevant application periods, please use the corresponding application link and log yourself in using your STiNE ID:
For more details, visit Universität Hamburg website
|⭐ Apply Next: DAAD 2024/2025 Study Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies in the Field of Music|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.