|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 22, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are currently invited from interested and eligible students for Université Côte d’Azur Academic Excellence Scholarships available for international students enrolling to commence study at the University for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
Each year Université Côte d’Azur awards 10 IDEX scholarships to the best MSc candidates. The recipients of these grants of excellence will be exempt from tuition fees and will receive a stipend of €5,000.
|SEE ALSO: University of Sussex Business School International Masters Scholarship 2022|
The following Academic Excellence Scholarships are funded by the Government of France and are available for international students to apply for the 2022/2023 academic session:
- IDEX SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL MSC PROGRAMS
- FRANCE EXCELLENCE EUROPA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- EIFFEL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM OF EXCELLENCE
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants will have to apply to one of Université Côte d’Azur’s international MSc program listed here
- Candidates will then be assessed based on the results obtained in their final year at university
- To proceed, download our application form, read carefully the instructions, and send the form and supporting documents back.
- This scholarship is awarded for one year only
|SEE ALSO: Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships 2022/23|
How to Apply
To be considered for Université Côte d’Azur Academic Excellence Scholarships, interested are to carefully download the application form, fill and submit online.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Masters Compare Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.