|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are currently welcomed from motivated and exceptional candidates for University of Adelaide CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship on Analysis of radioisotope adsorption to geological substrates commencing study in 2022 – 2023 academic session.
The University of Adelaide Research Scholarship is highly competitive and available for Postgraduate Research applicants. The intended scholarship will be for up to 3.5 years, and is worth of $28,854/pa (indexed annually) + $5,000/pa for both domestic and international students.
|SEE ALSO: Flinders International Fully Funded Research Scholarship in Australia 2022|
This CSIRO – University of Adelaide jointly funded PhD opportunity has been established to support a full-time PhD student who is looking to commence research in the applied fields of physics, geology or chemistry. This project includes a 3-month CSIRO internship.
To be eligible for the University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or international students
- Be acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide. View PhD eligibility requirements
- Hold Australian First Class Honours, or equivalent
- Be able to commence study in Semester 2, 2022
Successful applicants for University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- University of Adelaide Research Scholarship – $28,854/pa (2022 rate, indexed annually). Details of terms and/or benefits can be found in the Conditions of Award.
- CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship – $5,000/pa + additional operating funds
|SEE ALSO: Australian Government 2022 RTP Scholarships at Flinders University|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship should submit Expressions of interest to Associate Professor Tony Hooker by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the name of scholarship in the subject heading. Please ensure you include all of the following documents:
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Bayreuth International Scholarships in Germany 2022/2023|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.