|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply for the University of Adelaide Research Scholarship 2022. This University of Adelaide Research Scholarship is connected to the Australian Research Council Discovery Project Artisanal Making and the Future of Small-Scale Local Production.
The scholarship is funded to support a full-time PhD student who is commencing research in cultural studies, media and communication studies, or a cognate discipline.
|SEE ALSO: University of Melbourne 250 Academic Scholarships and Study Grants in Australia|
The successful applicant will work with researchers Dr Michelle Phillipov (University of Adelaide) and Professor Susan Luckman (University of South Australia) to develop their own independent research project on a subject of relevance to the study.
The scholarship will be for 3 years and has a stipend of $28,854 (indexed annually) per annum. It is likely to be tax exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
To be eligible for University of Adelaide Research Scholarship for International Students, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have completed and been awarded a relevant Bachelor Degree with Honours (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent academic writing and communication skills are essential.
- Applicants must be international students/Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia who are acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
|SEE ALSO: Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2022/2023|
How to Apply
Expressions of interest should be submitted to Dr Michelle Phillipov (email@example.com) by no later than 31 March 2022 with the name of scholarship in the subject heading. Please ensure you include all of the following documents:
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
|⭐ Apply Next: Government Of Quebec Postdoctoral Training Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Researchers|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.