|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Bayreuth is now accepting applications from eligible International students and doctoral researchers through its International Office for available funding opportunities and scholarships to study in Germany for the commencing academic session.
International students and doctoral researchers have the opportunity to apply to the International Office for a study grant. Limited funding from the State of Bavaria and the DAAD is available for this purpose.
|SEE ALSO: Universität Hamburg Germany Merit Scholarships for International Students 2022|
Foreign students also have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service(DAAD). Information on this can be obtained from your local representative abroad or on the Internet at www.daad.de. All grants can be awarded for up to two semesters. Scholarships for international students awarded via the International Office.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Be an international student from any nationality.
- Must be a full-time degree student.
- must have a masters degree certificate.
- Must be enrolling for a PhD research study programme.
How to Apply
As part of the application process for University of Bayreuth International Scholarships in Germany, applicants can proceed to completed application form and upload necessary application documents as may be required.
|SEE ALSO: Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships 2022/23|
- Enrollment certificate
- Letter of motivation
- Copies of your passport and residence permit
- Letter of recommendation from your supervising professor at the University of Bayreuth (form)
- Description and timeline of doctoral research
- Signed declaration of the obligation to repay funds in the event of an application for naturalization (form)
- Evidence of the final grade achieved in your master’s programme
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.