|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Africans, Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 11, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Cape Town (UCT) in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation is pleased to announce its global Scholar’s program.
The program is an initiative that provides academically talented young people from economically disadvantaged communities in Africa with access to quality university education.
The Scholarships ensure a premium educational package that will produce graduates whose qualifications are internationally recognised and locally applicable, and whose transition into the workforce is underpinned by values of engaged citizenship and social justice. The scholarships cover the full period of study and are renewable annually subject to satisfactory performance and participation in the activities and opportunities offered by the programme.
|SEE ALSO: University of Bridgeport International Students Scholarships 2021/22|
To be considered eligible for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarships applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be Africans who are willing to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate studies at University of Cape Town.
- Must be academically talented – value learning and are driven to complete their education.
- Must be economically disadvantaged – facing significant financial barriers to completing their education.
- Must be committed to giving back – investing in their communities, using the skills and knowledge that they have acquired.
- Must demonstrate that they are committed to embracing ethical leadership and making a positive change in their home communities.
- Comprehensive financial assistance with visa applications, travel, tuition, living expenses, medical aid and accommodation.
- Academic and peer mentor support.
- Career and internship opportunities in Africa, service learning, experiential learning – career guidance and support for transition to further study or the workforce.
- Leadership development and training.
- Alumni networks for further support.
|SEE ALSO: Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship to Study in Germany 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the University of Cape Town – Mastercard Foundation Scholarships are to apply online. Undergraduate applicants are to complete an online application while postgraduate applicants can apply Here using the link.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Commonwealth Distance-Learning Scholarships 2023/2024 for Developing Countries|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Please I want to know more about this school like their courses