|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 31, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Currently, international merit scholarships are worth up to $30,000 per year towards tuition costs. All students are automatically considered for a merit scholarship when we receive your application and required documents.
Students are automatically considered for an international merit scholarship upon applying for admission. Simply complete the admission application for consideration. We encourage you to review details on the application process, and most importantly the links to several free online applications, one of which the University of Dayton’s application.
|SEE ALSO: Study in USA: University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive scholarships 2022|
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be either a first-year or transfer undergraduate students
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time degree program
- Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency.
Benefits of University of Dayton Merit scholarships
- These scholarships are worth up to $30,000 per year toward your tuition.
- You may be eligible to earn up to $4,000 over four years to cover the cost of your textbooks.
- Once your application is complete, the evaluation and review process takes approximately 2-4 weeks (certain programs may have a longer evaluation and review process).
- Official decision letters, immigration documents, and instructions for confirming your enrollment will be sent via email to the email address used on the admission application.
- You can check your status at any time in your application portal to see what documents we have received and what is still needed to complete your application.
|SEE ALSO: Miami University Presidential Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2023|
How to Apply
To be considered for University of Dayton Merit scholarships, applicants should complete the admission application for the program. Apply for free using the University of Dayton Application or the Common Application. We will accept documents through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already applied and looking to confirm enrollment and/or check on your application status? Log into your application portal here.
The University of Dayton’s calendar year is divided into three terms. Application deadlines for international students are:
- Fall term (August through December) — May 1
- Spring term (January through April) — November 1
- Summer term (Transfer students only, May through July) — March 1
Should you be unable to attend a specific term, please return to your admission portal to submit a new application for a future term.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Commonwealth Distance-Learning Scholarships 2023/2024 for Developing Countries|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.