|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 06, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Edinburgh will offer scholarships for distance learning Master’s programmes offered by the University. Scholarships will be available for students pursuing any distance learning Master’s programme offered by the University.
- Scholarships will be available for students commencing any online part-time learning Masters programme offered by the University in session 2022-2023.
- Applicants must be nationals and residents of the following countries: Eligible Countries Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship (415.87 KB PDF)
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
Selection Criteria : The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
|SEE ALSO: University of Sussex MBA Scholarships 2022-2023|
- Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the programme of study.
How to Apply
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
For more details,visit University of Edinburgh website
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in UK: University of Surrey Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.