|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 25, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Edinburgh calls for application from suitably qualified candidates to pick up available scholarships positions in the department of mathematics for international students. Scholarships are available to Mathematics students of outstanding ability from countries outside the UK and Ireland for the academic session 2022-2023.
Scholarships are awarded to applicants from countries outside the UK and Ireland who are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh.
|SEE ALSO: University of Saskatchewan International Excellence Awards, Canada|
The scholarships are worth £5,000 per year and are tenable for the duration of the programme of study, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
A student is deemed to have made Satisfactory Progress in each year if there has been a formal School decision of either “Progress” or “Conditional Progression”, without the student needing to repeat a year. If a student does not make satisfactory progress in any one year, the award will terminate from that point onwards.
To be eligible for the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships, you must meet the following eligibility conditions
- Be an applicant from any country outside the European Union
- Be accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University.
- The scholarship is not available to students already on programme.
- Applicants should have applied through the University and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS) and been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh by the scholarship closing date.
- English Language Requirement: Proof of English Language proficiency may be required.
|SEE ALSO: Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship for Developing Countries 2022|
How to Apply
All applications for the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships 2022/2023 are to be done online. Applicants are advised to apply for an offer of admission at the University of Edinburgh first.
Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal.
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. please go here if you require assistance.
|⭐ Apply Next: Future Leaders in Tech Scholarship 2022|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.