|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Africans, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 30, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
If you’re an international student from a member state of the African Union and are self-funding your postgraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship of £4,500, paid as a discount on your first year’s tuition fee.
Awards will be made based on grades obtained in your undergraduate degree, so all applications for relevant courses will automatically be considered.
You must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for the University of Essex Scholarships for Africans;
- These scholarships are restricted to students who are overseas fee payers and are entirely selffunded*.
- Students must be ordinarily resident (see below for the definition of ordinary residence) in a member state of the African Union.
- These scholarships may be awarded to applicants who have completed relevant school or university studies in one of the specified countries above.
- Applicants must have been awarded an undergraduate degree (this includes integrated Masters’s degrees) with the grade specified or above. A higher Masters’s grade cannot be taken to compensate for a lower bachelor’s grade; self-funded
- Eligible courses are those which are full-time taught Masters’s courses leading to MA, MSc, MRES and LLM degrees and start in October 2023 and January 2024.
- Applicants who have firmly accepted an offer of a place by 14 July 2023 (for October 2023 start) or 13 October 2023 (for January 2024 start) and met the academic conditions of entry, will be considered for these scholarships.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot be held in conjunction with any other University of Essex scholarships.
- This scholarship is available for the first year of Masters’s study at Essex only;
- Successful applicants should be available for promotional activities.
*Students receiving a repayable loan to fund their studies will be considered as self-funded.
|SEE ALSO: University of Edinburgh 2023 Drever Trust MSc Scholarships for International Students|
Country Specific Requirements:
- Ghana: 2:1, or CGPA 3.0/4.0 or above
- Nigeria: CGPA 3/5 or above
- Other member states of the African Union: 2:1 or above (or equivalent as defined by our Postgraduate Admissions selection criteria)
Benefits of University of Essex Africa Postgraduate Scholarship
- Candidates will be awarded scholarship of £4,500, paid as a discount on your tuition fee.
How to Apply
Go to University of Essex on www.essex.ac.uk to apply
If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be considered for this award. You don’t need to complete an application form. The University will assess your eligibility based on your country of domicile and fee status that you submit on your application for your place at Essex.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: DAAD 2023 Masters Scholarship for African Students|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.