|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 11, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are currently invited from interested and outstanding students for the University of Exeter Postgraduate taught Scholarship offer to international students enrolling for a degree program at the university in the coming academic session.
The University of Exeter is offering scholarships to the value of over £4 million for students starting a program in September 2022.
|SEE ALSO: MIPLC/DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries|
At the University of Exeter Business School, attract the very brightest minds and talent from all over the world, regardless of financial background. That’s why this year, the University have over £500,000 worth of scholarships available to outstanding MBA candidates. Details of scholarships, including the Global Excellence scholarships and GREAT scholarships (British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign) for international fee paying students.
There are varying conditions for the different scholarship programs, however applicants should primarily meet the following eligibility conditions.
- Applicants must be classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees); and
- Already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2022.
- If you are yet to make your Masters programme application then please visit the Postgraduate taught study pages.
- Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- Academic merit, based on the information you have supplied in your programme application. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of UK upper second class degree.
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
|SEE ALSO: University of Lincoln 2022 Africa Scholarship for African Students|
How to Apply
As part of the application process for the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships, applicants are required to enroll in a full-time study program. Please make an application for study place to receive an a conditional or an unconditional offer.
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in South Africa: Canon Collins Trust/RMTF 2022 Scholarships for Postgraduate|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.