|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Free Online Courses for Entrepreneurs, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 21, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Find out how forecasting and managing your finances can lead to a profitable and sustainable business with the University of Leeds Free Online Course on Starting a Business Managing Finances.
The management of finances is crucial to a successful business; financial information provides the evidence to support your decisions about a business and helps to justify those decisions when you present them to other people. Whether you have an idea for a future venture or you already have a side-line business whilst studying, this course will introduce you to key financial information and gives you a chance to discuss your ideas with others.
What topics will you cover?
- The importance of financial information
- An introduction to key financial information: sales revenue forecast; profit and loss forecast; and cash flow forecast
- Analysing and interpreting financial performance
- How to increase profitability
- Marketing a product in terms of price and number of sales
- Key financial forecasts: determining the viability of a business opportunity
- The business plan: business finances
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Discuss why forecasting and planning are key skills within any successful business.
- Discuss sales revenue forecast, net profit and the purpose of a cash flow forecast.
- Evaluate the entrepreneur’s business challenge: How can Hannah make her business more profitable?
- Identify business finances in a business plan.
- Assess costs, prices, gross profit and cash flow forecasts.
Benefit of taking the course
Completion of the courses will enhance students’ university applications. The courses can also be used as a teachers’ classroom enrichment resource. Courses in this collection are also great for people that want an introduction in the specific subjects discussed in each course.
Wish to give this a shot? Apply/Submit below and share!
Visit the Official Page for further information. See below for deadline, others
|⭐ Apply Next: Harvard University Free Course – Introduction to Accounting and Financial Statements|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.