|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 08, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
There is now available the University of Leeds Postgraduate Research Scholarships 2022. Applications are currently welcome from suitably qualified PhD candidates for a chance to be awarded the fully funded opportunity to study in the United Kingdom.
Two Scholarships are available for UK and International students for postgraduate research study in the School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science. These fully funded research scholarships are available for 3 years full-time or 5 years part-time study offering fees (at Home rate) and maintenance.
rs undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the degree of PhD. Students who are already registered for PhD research study are excluded from applying.
The award includes full fees (at Home rate – £4,600 for session 2022/3) and a maintenance grant (£15,609 in Session 2021/2- pro rata for part time study). Any applicant accepting this Scholarship will be responsible for any additional fee over the award amount.
|SEE ALSO: 2022/23 Australia HDR Scholarship at Curtin University|
Prospective candidates for the University of Leeds School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science Doctoral Scholarships are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Candidates must have submitted a complete application for PhD study in the School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science (PRHS) by Tuesday, 5.00pm, 8th March 2022 and have submitted an application for the Scholarship, to be considered for the award.
- Applicants must not have already been awarded or be currently studying for a doctoral degree.
- Awards must be taken up by 1 October 2022.
- The awards are available for new Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the degree of PhD. Students who are already registered for PhD research study are excluded from applying.
- Applicants for Doctoral Research must live within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds whilst in receipt of this Scholarship.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence that you meet the Faculty’s minimum English language requirements.
|SEE ALSO: Study In UK: 2022 University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship For International Students|
How to Apply
A complete application MUST include the following:
- Copies of all transcripts and degree certificates
- Research proposal
- Sample of written work
|⭐ Apply Next: Open Doors 2023 Russian Scholarship Project for Postgraduate Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.