> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Scholarships at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 01, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The University of Manitoba offers a financial aid program called the International Undergraduate Student Bursary to help international students who are enrolled in the university’s undergraduate programs. The scholarship, which can cover up to 50% of the international student differential tuition charge for the academic year, is given based on academic achievement and financial need. All new and continuing international undergraduate students who have shown financial need and academic achievement are eligible to apply, and each application is evaluated individually by a selection committee.
|SEE ALSO: University Of Michigan Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2023/2024|
Over 30,000 undergraduate and graduate students attend the University of Manitoba, a public research university with a diverse student body in Winnipeg, Canada. Studying at the University of Manitoba provides an encouraging and welcoming learning atmosphere, access to teachers of the highest caliber, and chances for cutting-edge research as an international student. Additionally, the university offers extensive support services, such as academic counseling, language assistance, and cultural programs to aid international students in their academic and social success. The active campus community, which is home to over 200 student clubs and organizations, also provides a wide choice of extracurricular activities and events that enhance the educational experience.
- All students must complete courses in both the fall and winter terms to be eligible.
- In most cases, students must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course-load per term (i.e., a minimum of 9 credit hours per term). Graduate students do not have to adhere to credit hour minimums provided they are registered as full-time students over the fall and winter terms with the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Students must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher. Students admitted on Mature Student Status may also be eligible for bursary consideration.
- Financial need must be clearly documented on the application. Students who have applied for government students loans from other provinces must provide a copy of a current official government loan assessment to support their declaration of financial need. Please note Manitoba Student Aid recipients do not need to submit a copy of their Notice of Assessment.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply to the general bursary program
|SEE ALSO: Study In Canada: University of Calgary 2023 International Entrance Scholarships|
Benefits of University of Manitoba Scholarship Program
- Partial Funding up to $240,000
How to Apply
You must apply for the University of Manitoba General Bursary through Aurora in addition to any individual applications that may be required for specific awards.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|⭐ Apply Next: Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.