|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Nottingham International Postgraduate Students Scholarships 2022 is currently open and welcomes applications from eligible candidates worldwide. These scholarships are highly competitive and available for international postgraduate students.
The University of Nottingham offers various scholarships for international students which aim to reward excellence and promote diversity among their student body. Based on data, nearly 30% of undergraduate students and over 40% of postgraduate students were awarded scholarships for their entry.
|SEE ALSO: Wageningen University Africa Talent Programme in Netherlands 2022/23|
Please note that students are eligible to receive one entry-based Nottingham scholarship award and one progression-based award during their academic study at UNNC. Should students be considered for two awards, the highest award will be automatically granted.”
Once enrolled, current students are eligible for additional merit and/or performance-based scholarships and awards which covers approximately 32.5% of our whole student body.
These are the various international postgraduate student scholarships details:
- Nottingham Global Full Scholarship: Nottingham Global Full scholarship is worth RMB 110,000 per student, equivalent of 100% toward first year of postgraduate tuition fee respectively. This scholarship is an entrance scholarship only. You can apply online by completing Completing the online form.
- Nottingham Global Half Scholarship: Nottingham Global Half scholarships worth of RMB 55,000 per student, equivalent of 50% toward first year of postgraduate tuition fee respectively. You can apply online by completing the online form.
- Nottingham Global A Quarter Scholarship: Nottingham Global A Quarter Scholarship is worth RMB 27,500 per student, equivalent of 25% toward first year of postgraduate tuition fee respectively. Apply by competing the online application form.
- Zhejiang/Ningbo Government Scholarship: 30,000RMB for postgraduate students. You can apply by completing the online form.
- Central and Eastern European Countries Scholarships: RMB 30,000 for full time postgraduate students.
To be eligible for the University of Nottingham International Postgraduate Students Scholarships, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Be an overseas applicant applying for admission at the university.
- For Nottingham Global Full Scholarship: Merit-based selection based on outstanding academic achievement having achieved at minimum requirements of UK first class (70), or equivalent, as determined at the time of admission.
- For Nottingham Global Half Scholarship: Merit-based selection based on outstanding academic achievement having achieved at minimum requirements of UK upper-second class (65) or equivalent, as determined at the time of admission.
- For Nottingham Global A Quarter Scholarship: Merit-based selection based on outstanding academic achievement having achieved at minimum requirements of UK upper-second class (60) or equivalent, as determined at the time of admission.
|SEE ALSO: Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships 2022/23|
How to Apply
Separate application for the various Scholarships is required. In order to complete the Scholarship application, a completed scholarship application form needs to be submitted via the online application system by the designated deadline.
In addition, due to the nature of competition, applicants will be automatically considered to the next eligible scholarships available should he/she misses the first round of selection until the quota is filled.
Please contact the Global Recruitment Office for further details: email@example.com
|⭐ Apply Next: German Bundestag 2022/23 Scholarship for Young Africans|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.